Our Reputation Depends on Welding Integrity
L&A’s core strength is in our experience working with specialized welding procedures.
L&A has literally tons of experience in welding High-strength low-alloys, High nickel-alloys, Superaustenetic stainless and Chrome-moly materials.
As a member of the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB), L&A maintains its certification through regular audits on its facilities and testing of welders and supervisors.
When it comes to welding, L&A Metalworks comes prepared with the following qualifications supported by training and experience:
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- CSA Standard W59 – Welded Steel Construction
- CSA Standard W47.1 – Fusion Welding of Steel Structures
- CSA Standard W47.2 – Fusion Welding of Aluminum Structures
American Welding Society (AWS)
- AWS D1.1 – Structural Welding Code – Steel
- AWS D1.6 – Structural Welding Code – Stainless Steel
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- ASME Section IX – Welding and Brazing Qualifications
- ASME Section III, Div. I – Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code